About Software Inc.
FEATURES:* Build, furnish and maintain office buildings up to ten stories + basement, on an enormous land, using a free-form building system with easy copy-paste tools.
* Hire employees to design, develop, support, research and market software in teams.
* Build roads and parking to ease commuting for your employees.
* Tend to your employees' needs, demands, skills and specializations, while making sure each team has compatible personalities.
* Customize your own employee avatar.
* Create your own software products and franchises.
* Compete in a simulated and randomly populated market by selling your products, taking on contract work, creating patents, making deals or trading stocks.
* Hire staff to repair your furniture and computers, clean your office, make food for your employees or greet visitors.
* Mod what kind of software you can develop, add your own furniture, upload your building blueprints or add support for your language.
* Delegate important tasks to your team leaders, such as managing development cycles and human resources.
* Set up your own servers for products, source control and running your own online store.
Sorry, we don't currently have the system requirements for Software Inc..
You can search for this game on PCGameBenchmark.com (opens in new tab).
We use ESRB for ratings as it's easier for us, we may add others like PEGI in the future.
These are a list of genres and tags that we applied to this game.BuildingCasualCity BuilderFamily FriendlyIndieSandboxSimulationStrategy
These are a list of features the game has (e.g. multiplayer, controller support & cloud saves).ModdableSingleplayer
Developed by Coredumping.
Published by Coredumping.
Software Inc. ReviewsWrite A Review For Software Inc.
User Reviews (0)
Average rating is 0/10 (0% recommend).
These reviews are written by NEXARDA users.
Critic Reviews (0)
We don't have any ratings from OpenCritic yet.
These reviews are provided by OpenCritic.
Buy Software Inc.
Construct and design buildings for optimal working conditions. Hire people to design and release software, so you can defeat the simulated competition and take over their businesses. Manage and educate your employees to make sure they are skilled and satisfied with their job.
The developer(s)/publisher(s) would like you to purchase this game from an Official Store. Buying from an Official Store directly supports the creators of this game. This is of course optional and you can see all offers if you click here.