FEATURES:* Build, furnish and maintain office buildings up to ten stories + basement, on an enormous land, using a free-form building system with easy copy-paste tools.
* Hire employees to design, develop, support, research and market software in teams.
* Build roads and parking to ease commuting for your employees.
* Tend to your employees' needs, demands, skills and specializations, while making sure each team has compatible personalities.
* Customize your own employee avatar.
* Create your own software products and franchises.
* Compete in a simulated and randomly populated market by selling your products, taking on contract work, creating patents, making deals or trading stocks.
* Hire staff to repair your furniture and computers, clean your office, make food for your employees or greet visitors.
* Mod what kind of software you can develop, add your own furniture, upload your building blueprints or add support for your language.
* Delegate important tasks to your team leaders, such as managing development cycles and human resources.
* Set up your own servers for products, source control and running your own online store.
These are a list of genres and tags that we applied to this game.
These are a list of features that we applied to this game.
Developed by Coredumping.
Published by Coredumping.
We're here to help you make the right choice when buying video games.
How do I buy/download Software Inc.?
Can I save Software Inc. for later (to buy when the price is lower)?
What is the age rating for Software Inc. (for parents)?
Spread the word about Software Inc. with friends, family & others.
To play this game simply launch it via the Game Library page.LAUNCH GAME
Here are some useful links & game resources.
Brief summary table with important information about this game.
|Game Name:||Software Inc.|
|Release Date:||1st May 2015 (01/05/2015)|
|Current Price:||$15.99 to $15.99 (Quick Jump)|
|Official Website:||Official Website|