FEATURES:* Build, furnish and maintain office buildings up to ten stories + basement, on an enormous land, using a free-form building system with easy copy-paste tools.
* Hire employees to design, develop, support, research and market software in teams.
* Build roads and parking to ease commuting for your employees.
* Tend to your employees' needs, demands, skills and specializations, while making sure each team has compatible personalities.
* Customize your own employee avatar.
* Create your own software products and franchises.
* Compete in a simulated and randomly populated market by selling your products, taking on contract work, creating patents, making deals or trading stocks.
* Hire staff to repair your furniture and computers, clean your office, make food for your employees or greet visitors.
* Mod what kind of software you can develop, add your own furniture, upload your building blueprints or add support for your language.
* Delegate important tasks to your team leaders, such as managing development cycles and human resources.
* Set up your own servers for products, source control and running your own online store.
These are a list of genres and tags that we applied to this game.SimulationStrategyBuildingCity BuilderIndieSandboxCasualFamily Friendly
These are a list of features the game has (e.g. multiplayer, controller support & cloud saves).SingleplayerModdable
Developed by Coredumping.
Published by Coredumping.
Spread the word about Software Inc. with friends, family & others.
To play this game simply launch it via the Game Library page.LAUNCH GAME
Here are some useful links & game resources.
For instructions on how to activate this game read this forum thread.
Brief summary table with important information about this game.
|GAME NAME:||Software Inc.|
|RELEASE DATE:||Released 1st May 2015|
|CURRENT PRICE:||Prices range from $13.99 to $14.88 (quick jump)|