IntroductionThis Community Guidelines will act as a set of rules for NEXARDA.COM users (visitors who are logged in to an account that are using the website to be specific). All users must read this whole document before they register and from time to time when registered (check back every few weeks in case this changes). This document will include rules for: being an actual user, writing game reviews, using the forum, being in our Discord Server and being in our Reddit Community (/r/NEXARDA). These guidelines are here to help keep the website safe and free from inappropriate content and users.
Game Review GuidelinesThese are specific rules that are in effect for whenever a user writes a review for a video game on NEXARDA.COM. The user must meet all the following requirements before posting or editing a game review. The user must:
- Keep the review to the point and ensure it's of reasonable length and quality.
- Ensure the review doesn't private or sensitive information e.g. IP's, passwords, emails, phone numbers or addresses.
- Ensure the review is original and not copied/modified from elsewhere.
- Ensure the review doesn't contain any hyperlinks or repetitively contain capital letters, phrases or symbols/emojis.
- Keep the review as fair as possible, and optionally provide useful feedback to the creators.
- Not include any inappropriate language (e.g. swearing, racism and hate speech).
- Not be posting the review to promote something that has no link to the creators or game itself.
- Ensure the review is based on the user's own experience (reviews influenced by another user or company will be removed).
User GuidelinesThese are specific rules that are in effect whilst a user has an account on NEXARDA.COM. The user must meet (and continue to stick to) all the following requirements whilst their account is active. The user must:
- Not upload an avatar containing inappropriate content (e.g. nudity, swearing and racism).
- Keep their bio appropriate, original and advert free.
- Not bully/harass other users registered on the website.
- Not abuse the report system and only use it in realistic and serious situations.
- Not have an innapropriate username (usernames can and will be blocked if they are rude).
Community Forum GuidelinesThese are specific rules that are in effect for whenever a user creates a thread or posts a reply on the forum of NEXARDA.COM. The user must meet all the following requirements before posting or editing a thread/reply on the forum. The user must:
- Not include any inappropriate language (e.g. swearing, racism and hate speech) in their threads/replies.
- Ensure the reply/thread doesn't contain dangerous hyperlinks or repetitively contain capital letters, phrases or symbols/emojis.
- Not create duplicate threads/replies or threads/replies that would count as spam (purely advertising other websites/products).
- Not create a thread or post a reply that contains NSFW (not safe for work) content unless the thread title specifically states NSFW content is allowed (e.g. by adding "[WARNING: NSFW]" on the end of the thread title).
- Not post threads/replies that contain racist or extremely offensive content (even on NSFW threads). Anything too extreme will be removed by Site Moderators.
- Not post threads/replies that contain copyrighted content or content owned by someone else unless you have permission (and can prove you have permission).
Discord Server GuidelinesThese are specific rules that are in effect whilst a person is in our Official Discord Server. The person must meet (and continue to stick to) all the following requirements whilst they're in our Discord Server. The person must:
- Keep swearing to a minimum, no hate speech, no bullying, no racism, no spamming and be respectful to everyone regardless of differences and personality.
- Use the appropriate channel at all times (e.g. for bot commands use bot interaction channel, and for memes/uncategorized content use the off-topic channel).
- If a staff member asks you to do something (within reason) it is in your interest to do what they say.
- Don't post hyperlinks that advertise websites or other Discord Servers that aren't affiliated with NEXARDA.
- Not put racist or offensive language in their username (e.g. "nazi", "cunt", "bitch", "nigger").
- Change their profile picture if people complain it's rude or offensive (we have the right to ask for it to be changed, otherwise we will ban the user).