Somewhere in El Paso, Texas, a three-story motel gained another 46 stories... all below ground. So, yeah. This is going to get loud.
- Original hip-hop soundtrack.
- Molotov cocktails filled with holy blue flame.
- A fully-voiced neo-noir story campaign set in a reality-shifting motel full of monsters.
- Hordes of destructible physics objects; for shooting.
- More slow-motion dives than you would think it is humanly possible to fit into a single video game.
Developed by Strange Scaffold.
Published by Strange Scaffold.
How do I buy/download El Paso, Elsewhere?
Can I save El Paso, Elsewhere for later (to buy when the price is lower)?
What is the age rating for El Paso, Elsewhere (for parents)?
Spread the word about El Paso, Elsewhere with friends, family & others.
To play this game simply launch it via the Game Library page.LAUNCH GAME
Here are some useful links & game resources.
Brief summary table with important information about this game.
|Name:||El Paso, Elsewhere|
|Release Date:||TBA (To Be Announced)|
|Current Price:||Unavailable (Quick Jump)|