01. What Cookies AreCookies are files your internet browser store on your computer which contain information about you or the website you're visiting, example uses include remembering your preferred currency or your last visit. For more info about cookies please read What Are Cookies on the Norton UK website.
02. The Cookies We StoreWe store cookies in your browser to make your browsing experience hassle free and quick, we store the following in the form of cookies:
- Your preferred currency, theme and language.
- Your current login session tokens if you're signed in.
- Whether or not to remember your age for some game pages that show a mature rating popup.
- Your main browsing session identification number which is unique.